WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CLOUD SERVICES
The office of today has changed. Cloud Services support these emerging trends by moving the office into the cloud. Many people no longer work all hours in a traditional office. Instead, they’re doing some portion of their work – if not all of it – from a remote location. So regardless of whether employees are working in a traditional office or remotely, they effectively collaborate without comprising security.
Here are a few of the cloud services that we offer.
Cloud servers assist with reducing costs, maximizing internal resources and adding an extra layer of protection for disaster recovery. They also have these benefits:
- Enhanced stability Cloud servers provide a more stable, secure and safe environment when compared with traditional on-premises solutions.
- Higher efficiency, lower cost Cloud servers provide a more stable, secure and safe environment when compared with traditional on-premises solutions.
- Fast recovery Cloud servers provide a more stable, secure and safe environment when compared with traditional on-premises solutions.
Moving your phone system into the cloud has many benefits. For starters, you’re able to outsource this task and pay per user, which helps control costs. There are other benefits as well:
- Ease of scaling A cloud PBX enables you to grow your communication requirements – adding phone lines and extensions – without high expense or limitations.
- Reliability Phone is often the first line of communication to go down during a catastrophic event such as a storm, fire or power outage. This can throw a wrench into productivity and affect your bottom line. With a cloud PBX, communication will continue even during a catastrophe.
- Lower cost A cloud PBX phone system saves you on repairs and downtime. It is managed by a third-party vendor and usually offers more reliable uptime.
Having reliable email functionality is a must for businesses of all sizes. Cloud-based options, such as Microsoft 365, offer greater scalability and flexibility than server-based options do.
- Anywhere access Employees can plug into work anytime, anywhere through cloud email options.
- Greater collaboration Cloud options typically have a higher storage capacity, real-time collaboration and other special features that promote greater efficiency and better communication.
- Improved disaster recovery If your laptop crashes or another serious event occurs, the data is stored safely in the cloud.
ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT MOVING YOUR OFFICE INTO THE CLOUD?
Executive IT Help offers a variety of Cloud Services and IT Support to businesses in Houston, Pasadena, Galveston, Sugar Land, Katy, Pearland, Texas City, and surrounding areas that want to take advantage of the resources, reliability, and redundancy that cloud-based computing affords.