Executive IT Help, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Desktop Support position. We are a growing Managed Services Provider, serving the greater Houston area, with a need to hire a person who has a desire to increase their skills and grow with us. Desktop support includes taking helpdesk calls – troubleshooting client issues, as well as, installing new PC’s/laptops, configuring printers – both network and local, Use ticketing system to track time spent on projects.
Critical Tasks & Responsibilities
- Install new PCs/Laptops
- Configure printers – both network and local
- Use ticketing system to track time spent on projects
- Take helpdesk calls/answer emails relating to support needs
- Utilize RMM system to complete and monitor desktop related tasks.
- Check backups daily and test backups monthly
- Any other tasks assigned by a supervisor.
Required Competencies and Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and basic network troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory domain environments
- Basic knowledge of wireless networks
- Basic knowledge of VPN technology
- Basic knowledge of Office 365/Exchange email
- 6 months – 2 years of Desktop Support Experience desired
- Be able to work independently with little supervision as well as be able to work in groups.
- Desire to remain current with changing technology
- Desire to learn new technologies and grow within the position
Please submit resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org